Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

You don't have to go (to college)

I'd like to welcome a new contributor to this here fair blog.

Her name is Kate, and she's a very close friend of mine, who happens to have stolen her music taste from me it seems. She's gonna help me fill album requests as well as occasionally sticking her neck out and posting an album on her own.

Here's an interview so you can get to know her a little better:

Me: So kate, what's your name and what do you do?
Kate: Well, my names is Kate, and I do Henry.
Me: Who are some of your favorite musicians?
Kate: Blitzen Trapper, My Morning Jacket, I mean, anything that's Henry's favorites.
Me: What's your least favorite crustacean?
Kate: Are crabs crustaceans? If not, Lobster. If not lobster, I just don't know what a crustacean is.
Me: Paleozoic or Mesozoic, which was more badass?
Kate: I'm not into rocks. That's your thing.
Me: But those are eras!
Kate: Eras about rocks!
Me: You rock my world.
Kate: Awww you rock mine sometimes too.
Me: Thanks...

I'll post that Blitzen Trapper S/T later on tonight, if that's cool with you all (it is.)

No comments: