Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Multiple Albums

Hey y'all, this is gonna be a mass post, mostly due to the fact that I'm too worn out to type it out all nice and formatted. I'd be sorry if I weren't giving you free music.


RIYL: Talking Heads, electronics, the future.
I also have: Nothing yet, though new album is bound to leak soon.

RIYL: Americana, country, Jeff Tweedy, 30 year old dude music.
I also have: All LPs, EPs, and some live material of Jeff's solo shows. Also have some sideprojects of Wilco.


RIYL: Animal Collective's Feels, Brian Wilson, tribal music, reverb, insane harmonies.
I also have: All LPs, EPs, live materials, rare first edition pressing of "Hollinndagain," and all side project albums comercially available.


RIYL: Country, SAD country, Jason Molina, 70s rock, wonderful lyrics and natural imagery.
I also have: A lot of Songs: Ohia, some albums under both Magnolia E.C. and Jason Molina, and that project he, Will Oldham, and Alsadair Roberts collabed on,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This Magnolia album is amazing. I'm addicted. Thank you!

I'd like to talk "offline" - if you're interested - about some other albums.

If you're interested, send me an email: highphigh _a_ yahoo _com

Thanks again.
[G

Henry said...

I made my email addy available via my blogger profile, so just shoot me an email from there if you'd like.