Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wisemen

Today I am getting my wisdom teeth out, so I may not be able to upload albums for the rest of the day, and perhaps longer than that. However, at the moment, I have two albums being uploaded, being David Karsten Daniels' Fear of Flying (One of my FAVORITE albums right now) and Vetiver's Thing of the Past. I also hope to upload Phosphorescent's Pride and a combination of two EP's that Will Oldham and Brightblack have released together (the Pebbles and Ripples EP, along with Brother Warrior/Cornflower Blue)

However right now I'm not too aware of what I'm doing, so I believe I will go to sleep.

No comments: