Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When beads spell power leaf

Hey y'all, sorry about the lack of posts lately. Classes are slowly eating up my time (speaking of which, if anyone is any good with C++, I'd LOVE some help :P) and Kate's pretty busy with applying to colleges and all. This weekend I'll be sure to post an album or two, after I get back from the glory of the Spoonbread Festival in Berea.

P.S. if you live near central Ky, come out and support Berea in full force!

No comments: