Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sampler #1

I'd like to introduce a new feature here, which involves me uploading a group of songs for you to test out.

Chances are, if you like ANY of the music on this blog, there'll be something for you on here.

This sampler includes:

  1. Kings of Leon- 17
  2. Brightblack Morning Light- Opressions Each
  3. Black Moth Super Rainbow- Happy Melted City
  4. Santo & Johnny- Sleep Walk
  5. Maurice Ravel- Ma mere l'Oye- III. Laideronnette imperatrice des pagodes
  6. Moondog- Lament I, 'Bird's Lament'
  7. Fleet Foxes- Icicle Tusk
  8. Eric Satie- Gymnopédies, 1. Lent et douloureux
  9. Dept. of Eagles- No One Does It Like You
  10. Blitzen Trapper- Texaco
  11. My Morning Jacket- How Could I Know
  12. Neil Young- Harvest Moon
  13. the Dirty Projectors- Her Freezings and Thawings
  14. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy- Pussyfooting
  15. J Dilla- Nothing Like This
  16. Jim O'Rourke- Something Big
  17. Hieroglyphics- Fantasy Island
  18. Madlib- Pyramids (Change)
Give it a try!

3 comments:

Hendo said...

Hey I was really looking forward to this mix... but mediafire seems to think that the file no longer exists.

Balls.

Kate said...

It took me to the link. If it doesn't load for you again, we'll get ya a new one.

Hendo said...

Yep it worked! Thanks...