Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As Kate mentioned before, I am currently without internet, and am updating in the parking of the student center at UK. Again, there seems to be a serious winter storm heading this way, and I doubt I will have internet for a few more weeks. While I'm unable to post albums, I suggest you check out the blogs on our blogroll.

Also, a bit of magical news, today the lineup for Bonnaroo 09 has been released.

I will for sure be there, and hope you can make it as well.

No comments: