Note to readers:

Thank y'all for visiting, although our blog is now discontinued, it's not too far fetched to expect another blog from either Kate or I in the next year or two. Until then, happy downloading!

If you have any questions or if there's an album on here that you can't find anywhere else and you've GOT to have it, send me an email at Kingsofsquidma@Gmail.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a mix

This sampler was supposed to be a reflection of my travels to Florida and back, but I think it's just a collaboration of my favorite songs... But here it is. (And I just realized how similar it is to Henry's last sampler :/)

1. St Augustine - Band Of Horses
-a place in FL
2. Goin' To Acapulco - Jim James & Calexico
-goin' south
3. Blue Ridge Moutains - Fleet Foxes
-always see the sign for em in TN
4. Mrs. Officer (Featuring Bobby Valentino) (Produced By Wyclef Jean) - Lil Wayne
-police are always patrollin the highways
5. Where To Begin - My Morning Jacket
-From Elizabethtown, a movie about traveling
6. Dramamine - Modest Mouse
-Drugs! and the song Henry always plays on my guitar when he comes over
7. Texaco - Blitzen Trapper
-gas stations.
8. Blue Driver - Vetiver
9. So Everyone - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
-From KY!
10. So Far To Go (Feat. Common & D'Angelo) - J Dilla
-I missed Henry :(
11. James Blues - J. Tillman
12. Nashville to Kentucky - My Morning Jacket
-yup
13. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - Bob Dylan
-it never fails to rain while you're on the road
14. On Top of the World (Ft. Ludacris and B.O.B) - T.I.
-two favorite people from ATL
15. Sleepwalkin' - Modest Mouse
-again, reminds me of Henry


DL: MEDIAFIRE

1 comment:

Henry said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxTQXAgY3Q is better than MM :P